Some moments only ever happen once.
It might sound cheesy, but it’s true! When you book me for your wedding, I’ll be there for you all day. This way, you can relax and I can be there for when the ‘real’ moments happen and tell the story of your wedding day the way it should be told. No need to worry about cutting the cake by a certain time or rushing the first dance before you’re ready. You just enjoy the day at your own pace. I’ll be there in the background documenting all of the beautiful moments and little details that tell your story. It will be amazing.
Full day coverage – what’s included:
• A pre-wedding consultation to discuss your ideas
• All-day coverage (typically 3hrs prior to the ceremony – approx 10pm) (later on request)
• 500+ fully edited, high-resolution digital photographs (I always aim to over-deliver!)
• An online private gallery for sharing & ordering prints
• Free digital downloads for friends and family
• Travel within 80 miles of WS5 postcode (Walsall)
Elopements and mini-weddings: £180 per hour
• Wedding location 80 miles+ outside of WS5 postcode (+ £150)
• Fine Art Albums – from £350
• Engagement/portrait shoots – (Mini = £150) (Full = £300)
I’m based near Birmingham in the UK but love to travel! I’ve shot weddings in Australia, Mozambique, France, Italy, Greece and Portugal so wherever you’re getting married, whether it’s in the UK or abroad I’d love to hear about your wedding plans.
Call me on 07862 701402 or simply use the contact form on this website to get in touch.